Rosé Grapefruit Mimosa -- This delicious blush drink is a creative spin on the traditional mimosa recipe. Rosé champagne mixed with grapefruit juice is the perfect flavor combo. Make this rosé grapefruit mimosa recipe for your next brunch!
- 1 bottle rosé champagne chilled
- 2 cups grapefruit juice chilled
- champagne flutes
- Holding a champagne flute on an angle, pour champagne slowly into the glass. Fill about halfway
- Top champagne flute with grapefruit juice
- Get full recipe==>>mindfulavocado.com