An easy 15 minute Shrimp Scampi Pasta recipe that is a perfect meal for a busy weeknight.
- 8 oz fettuccine or linguine
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 5 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup white wine, I used Chardonnay
- 1 cup shaved or grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 zest of lemon, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil or parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook Pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a deep skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com