This cake! This chocolate lava cake! The Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake is so good!!! There is no doubt that this a chocolate cake! The beauty is how moist this cake is. The fact that this cake is made in the slow cooker makes me even more happy!
- 1 15.25-oz box chocolate cake mix
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3.9-oz box instant chocolate pudding (not cook & serve)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 12-oz bag milk chocolate chips (semi-sweet can also be used)
- Parchment paper
- Line a slow cooker (4 quart or larger) with parchment paper. Liberally spray the parchment paper lining with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, 1¼ cups milk, oil and eggs. With an electric mixer, mix on low for 1 minute. Increase the speed to medium, and continue to mix for 2 - 3 minutes or until the batter is smooth and glossy. Pour the cake batter into the prepared slow cooker.
- Get full recipe==>>tabsandtidbits.com