A graham cracker bundt cake, layer of chocolate ganache, and homemade marshmallow fluff frosting toasted to a perfect brown — this S’mores Bundt Cake is the best part childhood summers, made even better!
Ingredients:FOR THE CAKE:
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
FOR THE MARSHMALLOW MERINGUE FROSTING:
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla. Add in the sugar. Slowly add in the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Continue to beat until ingredients are fully incorporated and smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and mix until evenly dispersed.
- Get full recipe==>>bunsenburnerbakery