These Soft Baked Gingersnap Cookies are thick and chewy, and full of rich molasses, ginger, and spices for a wonderful Christmas cookie everyone will love!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 8 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup+ granulated sugar for rolling
- Cream butter and brown sugar together until fluffy. Mix in egg, vanilla, and molasses until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. Add to wet ingredients until combined. CHILL dough for 2 hours or overnight.
- Get full recipe==>>dessertnowdinnerlater.com