Spicy shrimp sushi stacks with layers of sushi rice, cucumbers and avocado in addition to the spicy shrimp!
Ingredients:For the sushi rice:
- 1 cup uncooked short grained rice, well rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the avocado and cucumber layer:
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
- For the spicy shrimp:
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- For the stacks:
- 4 teaspoons furikake
Instructions:For the sushi rice:
- Bring the rice and water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed, about 20 minutes, before letting it cool for a bit.
- Gently fold the mixture of the rice vinegar, sugar and salt into the rice.
- Get full recipe==>>closetcooking.com