These spicy vegan lentil cakes are perfect for satisfying your spicy food cravings! They’re easy to make, protein-rich and have a spicy and smoky flavor!
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 Tbsps psyllium husks (or one large egg)
- 4 Tbsps nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 bell peppers (I used one red and one yellow), chopped
- about ½ cup flour of choice (I used some chickpea flour)
- 2 tsps smoked paprika
- 1 tsp spicy paprika
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- Add lentils in a pot and cover them with water. From the moment they start boiling, let them boil for about 15 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Strain the lentils very well and put them in a large bowl. Start mashing them using a fork or a vertical blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, except oil.
- Get full recipe==>>gourmandelle.com