Absolutely the most perfect summer meal... light, refreshing and quick!
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1 small to medium tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- juice from 1 lime 2-3 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 corn tortillas for serving
- optional garnish- guacamole sour cream, cheese
- Prepare salsa by combining all salsa ingredients listed above, pineapple through honey, in a small bowl.
- Toss shrimp with lime juice, salt and chili powder in a medium bowl. Grease a large skillet with olive oil or spray with a nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Get full recipe==>>kimscravings.com