The perfect mini burger bites full of all your Paleo favorites!
Crisp roasted sweet potato rounds are topped with mini burgers, bacon, maple chipotle ketchup and green onions for the perfect touch on these Sweet Potato Bacon Burger Bites! Serve as an appetizer, snack, or fun meal. Paleo, grain free, dairy free, gluten free.
- 1 large sweet potato or 2 smaller ones, just make sure they're thick scrubbed and sliced into 10 rounds - 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil for roasting sweet potatoes
- fine grain sea salt to sprinkle over sweet potatoes
- 5 slices nitrate free bacon cut in half to make 10 pieces total
- 1 and 1/2 lbs grass fed ground beef formed into 10 small patties
- sprinkle od fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup of myMaple Chipotle Ketchup recipe it's easy!
- Green onions sliced thinly for garnish
- Prior to beginning, make the Maple Chipotle Ketchupto have it ready to go! Then, prepare to roast the sweet potatoes. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly brush each round with olive oil on each side. Place them on the baking sheet and lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast sweet potatoes in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, flipping once in the middle of roasting to evenly brown. They are done when the outside is lightly browned and the inside is soft.
- Get full recipe==>>paleorunningmomma.com