This Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows is a family favorite at our Thanksgiving or holiday table. I hope it becomes a favorite for your family too.
- 2-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes cooked, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the sweet potatoes, butter, white and brown sugars, eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
- Spread the sweet potato mixture evenly into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Get full recipe==>>flavormosaic.com