The best and easiest glazed donuts ever. You won't believe what the secret ingredient is!
- 1 can Original Pillsbury Biscuit Dough (8 biscuits) (I use these)
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbs hot water
- Heat oil in a large pot or dutch oven to 375 degrees using a thermometer. It's easiest when the thermometer clips to the side of the pot to ensure the temperature is consistently at 375 degrees.
- Place 2 paper towels on a wire rack where you will place donuts when they come out of the hot oil. Set up another wire rack next to the first one for the glazing station. You may want to place a paper towel underneath to catch excess glaze for easy clean up.
- Get full recipe==>>sprinklesomesugar.com