The BEST Authentic Mexican Rice that is so good and so easy, it will become THE side dish to make with all of your Mexican dishes.
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1 cup dry long-grain white rice
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 16 ounces warm water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Calde de Tomate (tomato bouillon)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- Heat oil in a 5 quart saute pan over medium-high heat. Add rice. Cook rice, stirring constantly, for several minutes, until rice begins to turn a golden color.
- Reduce heat to low to avoid spattering. Gently pour in warm water, then tomato sauce and stir. Stir in chili powder, Calde de Tomate and minced garlic. Turn heat back up to medium-high, bring to a boil, then reduce to low and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until all water has been absorbed.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com