Truly the BEST Tater Tot Casserole recipe around! Layers of amazing flavor combine for an easy and delicious dinner any night of the week! This fantastic casserole recipe will quickly become a family favorite!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (the leaner the better)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 15 oz can green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add the onions to the skillet and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent.
- Get full recipe==>>momontimeout.com