Make your own Turkey Roll Ups at home, just like the ones at Costco. They are so easy to make, cheaper, AND tastier than the store-bought version! Scroll down for a video and see how easily these are to make!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas (see notes)
- 1/2 head romaine or green leaf lettuce torn into 4-inch pieces
- 16 slices deli turkey
- 16 slices Havarti or Swiss cheese halved
- 2 medium tomatoes halved and sliced
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with cranberry sauce until uniformly combined.
- Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread a thick layer of cream cheese all the way to the edges. Layer 3 lettuce leaves down the middle of the tortilla.
- Get full recipe==>>culinaryhill.com