Vegan blue cheese that tastes like the real one! Made using traditional cheese making techniques and only 4 ingredients. A creamy, sharp and strong cheese.
- 3 cups raw cashews
- 2 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 6 capsules vegan probiotics (Acidophilus)
- 1/8 tsp liquid penicillium roqueforti (or 1/16 tsp powdered)
- 5 tbsp filtered water
- sea salt
Instructions:THE DAY BEFORE
- Soak the cashews in filtered water for at least 5 hours or overnight.
FORMING THE CHEESE
- Drain the cashews and place them in a large glass bowl. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, pour the water directly onto the cashews. Let sit 1-2 minutes and drain the cashews again. This step will help kill possible bacterias.
- Transfer the cashews to the bowl of a blender or food processor. Add the coconut oil and 5 tablespoons of filtered water. Blend on high speed, scraping down the sides from time to time, this step might take about 10 minutes depending on your blender. You should get a smooth, thick mixture.
- Get full recipe==>>fullofplants.com