Creamy and spreadable cultured vegan butter that smells and tastes like real butter! Palm oil-free, soy-free, and dairy-free!
Ingredients:CULTURED CASHEW MILK
- 1/2 cup (75g) raw cashews
- 2/3 cup (160g) water
- 1 capsule (about 1/8 tsp) acidophilus (or a pinch of mesophilic culture)
- 1/2 cup (130g) cultured cashew milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup (250g) refined coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (64g) grapeseed oil (or other neutral oil)
- 1 tsp liquid sunflower lecithin (or 2 tsp powdered lecithin)
- 2 tsp carrot juice (for color)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place the raw cashews in a bowl. Cover and let soak overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Drain the cashews and put them back in the bowl. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, pour the water over the cashews. This step will kill possible bacterias. Drain the cashews.
- Get full recipe==>>fullofplants.com