Here’s the lowdown about this dish: rich, spicy, hearty, delicious. That’s it. So good. This (Vegan) Easy Chickpea Tikka Masala is awesome.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 two-inch piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 (15 oz / 425 gr) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 (14.5 oz / 410 gr) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (13.5 oz / 400 ml) can full fat coconut milk (I used BPA-free Natural Value)
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions, a pinch of salt, and sautè until translucent, about 6 minutes stirring every now and then. Add garlic and sautè for 1 more minute.
- Add ginger and spices and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Get full recipe==>>theironyou.com