Vegan Pumpkin Spice Donuts is a delicious way to usher in the falling leaves, and welcome the holidays ahead. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are officially on sale at coffee shops around the globe and people are going crazy for pumpkin spiced everything. Make this vegan version at home with better ingredients! If that weren't enough to inspire truly unadulterated fall happiness it's also Vegan, meaning it's dairy and egg free!
- 2 ¼ cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Himlayan salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter/margerine
- ½ cup organic cane or unrefined white sugar
- 2 eggs worth of egg replacer
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- Oilfor frying
- ¾ cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:To Make The Donut Batter
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, and wet ingredients in a separate bowl. DO NOT ADD SOUR CREAM & PUMPKIN PUREE.
- Add ⅓ of the wet mixture to the dry and mix until you get crumbles.
- Get full recipe==>>theedgyveg.com