This creamy Vegan Red Thai Coconut curry is full of delicious veggies and covered with a thick, coconut sauce. It's the perfect winter warmer for these cold evenings!
- 1 White Onion finely diced
- 1 thumb sized Piece of Ginger minced
- 3 tbsp Red Curry Paste (ensure yours is vegan, or make your own)
- 2 x 400ml cans Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Chilli Paste (sambal oelek)
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 head Broccoli cut into florets
- 6-7 Small Potatoes quartered
- 1 large handful Green Beans
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 block (250g) Tofu cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large handful Spinach
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Red Chilli
- Fresh Coriander
- Sesame Seeds
- First, wash and quarter the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- While the potatoes are boiling, start making the sauce. Add a little oil to the bottom of a large stockpot. Cook the finely diced onion and the minced ginger over a medium/high heat for 3-4 minutes until the onion is translucent. Add the curry paste and cook for another minute.
- Get full recipe==>>laurencariscooks.com