A simple but super easy bircher muesli breakfast for kids packed with oats, seeds, yogurt and fruit. Spend just 3 minutes prepping this tonight and tomorrow you’ll wake up to this delicious breakfast perfect for Spring and Summer!
- 50g / 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 100g / 0.5 cup plain yogurt
- 120ml / 0.5 cup milk
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g / 3.5oz frozen raspberries
- Add all the ingredients except the frozen raspberries to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the frozen raspberries to a bowl or jug and cover with hot water. Leave for just 1 to 2 minutes before draining. The idea is to begin the defrosting process but they don’t have to be completely defrosted.
- Get full recipe==>>myfussyeater.com