Cajun chicken meatballs in a creamy sauce with tons of onions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms. Serve these meatballs on top of egg noodles or with crusty bread and a salad, it is so delish!
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon low sodium cajun seasoning
- 4 cloves minced garlic, divided
- ¾ cup panko
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (plus more for serving)
- 1 ¼ pounds ground chicken (or turkey)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions (yellow or red)
- ½ cup minced red or yellow peppers (bell or sweet peppers)
- ½ cup minced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 ½ cups low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped basil, for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning, ½ the garlic, and all the other ingredients except the ground chicken.
- Add ½ teaspoon of black pepper and mix using a fork.
- The mixture will resemble a coarse breading.
- Get full recipe==>>littlespicejar.com