Rich and creamy dairy-free fudgsicles made with avocado, coconut milk, raw cacao powder, and pure maple syrup. This low-fuss dessert recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare in your blender and is the perfect no-cook treat for summer.
- 2 large ripe California Avocados peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup to taste, see note*
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add the ingredients for the fudgesicles to a food processor and process until completely smooth - you may need to stop the food processor to scrape the sides with a rubber spatula a few times.
- Spoon the fudgesicle mixture into your popsicle mold. Stir the mixture around in the molds and tap it gently on the counter to ensure the molds are completely filled and to avoid air pockets.
- Get full recipe==>>theroastedroot.net