3 Minute Lemon Poke Cake Low Carb & Paleo- A fast and simple tasty treat!
Ingredients:Lemon Cake Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp Sweetener of Choice: Swerve sweetener for low carb (or other low carb sweetener equivalent) , or can use coconut sugar for paleo option.
- ½ tsp unflavored gelatin powder, like this one *optional, can also use Knox brand.
- ½ tsp baking powder, this one is corn free
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp lemon extract
- 1 egg
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 ½ Tbsp butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp powdered sweetener of choice: Swerve confectioners for low carb, and ground coconut sugar for paleo (grind in blender until powdered)
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream, or coconut cream
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine: 3 tbsp almond flour, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1 ½ tbsp sweetener of choice, ½ tsp baking powder, pinch sea salt and optional gelatin powder. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a 16 ounce (2 cup) ramekin or glass/ ceramic bowl, combine: 2 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp lemon juice, ⅛ tsp lemon extract, and one egg. Mix together.
- Get full recipe==>>beautyandthefoodie.com