This healthy broccoli potato cheese soup is a delicious hearty meal with extra veggies added and is also lactose intolerant friendly!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups fat-free lactose free milk
- 6 (about 1 1/2 cups) red skin potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup frozen, cauliflower, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups 2% sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot or dutch oven.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are tender.
- Get full recipe==>>chocolateslopes.com