Cauliflower bread buns are low carb and gluten free. They are perfect to use with hamburgers, sandwiches and more. And unlike other cauliflower bread substitutes, you don’t need to wring dry the cauliflower!
- 3 cups finely riced raw cauliflower florets cauliflower should be riced until they resemble coarse/large crumbs; 3 cups will be about 1/2 of a large head of cauliflower but it's best to actually measure it out
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning herb blend
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning. Mix with a large spoon until everything is thoroughly mixed. The mixture should be wet but not liquid.
- Grease the cavities of a muffin top pan. If you don't own a muffin top pan, you can also make free-form ones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com