This low carb sausage and spinach casserole is comfort food at it's best -- without all the carbs!
- 1 pound Italian sausage links (hot or sweet, or a mixture), quartered
- 1 can of diced tomato
- 1 cup medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup medium onion cut in thin wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 pound Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook the sausage as directed.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, peppers and onion and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>gluesticksgumdrops.com