These super addictive flourless blender muffins are nothing like ordinary muffins… They are like balls of soft, unbaked cookie dough, in the shape of a muffin – their fudginess is unreal.
- 1/2 cup quick oats or quinoa flakes, loosely packed (40g)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) mashed over-ripe banana (120g)
- 1 can white beans (250g without liquid) or 250g cooked beans
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or allergy-friendly substitution
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey (For a sugar-free version, click here)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional handful mini chocolate chips, crushed walnuts, shredded coconut, pinch cinnamon, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line 8-9 muffin cups.
- Drain the beans and rinse extremely well, then pat dry.
- This is important because it gets rid of any bean taste.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a blender or high-quality food processor.
- Get full recipe==>>chocolatecoveredkatie.com