Flourless banana bread muffins that are gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, oil-free and whipped up in the blender in under 5 minutes flat!
- 1/4 cup (64 g) almond butter*
- 2 ripe medium bananas (200 g or 1 cup mashed)
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp (40 g) honey
- 1/2 cup (40 g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (28 g) almond flour/meal**
- 2 Tbsp (14 g) ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and prepare a muffin pan by spraying 9 cavities with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy.
- Get full recipe==>>runningwithspoons.com