This recipe easily rivals the beef & broccoli found at ANY local Chinese restaurant. So delicious!
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1⁄2 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add beef and toss.
- Get full recipe==>>geniuskitchen.com