This Tofu Scramble florentine is to DIE for! It’s a light, low-maintenance breakfast that you can keep coming back to. Tofu scramble is a breakfast staple for its texture, look and taste so similar to scrambled eggs! It’s a super simple, healthy and yummy savoury breakfast option that is whipped up in minutes. I decided to make this vegan tofu scramble florentine-style to sneak in some veggies and fresh herbs.
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black salt (kala namak) or sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cube of no-chicken bouillon cubeor 1 tsp vegetable bouillon
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp non-dairy butter flavoured coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 packages medium or firm tofu, drained (I prefer medium)
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped, or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Sprinkle of Simply Organics Everyday seasoning
- In a small bowl or blender, combine yeast, garlic powder, turmeric, salt, pepper, bouillon and water. Whisk or blend until combined and lump free. Set aside.
- In a medium-size pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions to the pan, and sauté until translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>theedgyveg.com