Several folks have asked for the punch recipe I mentioned in our last Party Planning post. I’m happy to share it.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 bottle champagne (Korbel Brut works great)
- Small amount of Grand Marnier (or any orange liqueur you prefer)
- Red sugar
- Green sugar
- In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon and cloves.
- Get full recipe==>>betweennapsontheporch.net