Frozen whipped cream cubes for holiday hot chocolate! Make ahead and keep in the freezer for festive drinks all season long.
- Hot Chocolate
WHIPPED CREAM CUBES:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- Festive Cookie Cutters
- Chill metal mixing bowl and beater/whisk in freezer for 15 minutes. Pour cream and sugar into bowl and mix on medium speed just until firm peaks form.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread whipped cream out into an even layer. Freeze for several hours or overnight until completely firm.
- Get full recipe==>>thecakeblog.com