A rich, vegan, coconut curry ramen bowl, with marinated mushrooms and crispy tofu!
- 500 g Mixed Mushrooms (of your choice)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Sauce (Sambal Oelek)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
Coconut Curry Soup
- 6 cups (1.4 litres) Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) Red Curry Paste
- 1 14 oz (400g) tin Coconut Milk
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 (200g) block Tofu
- Fresh Coriander
- Spring Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Chop the mushrooms in half and place into a large bowl with all the ingredients for the marinade. Stir so everything is coated, then cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour, or up to overnight. Remove from the fridge once marinated and set aside as you prepare the rest of the curry.
- Finely dice the red onion and heat 1 tbsp oil in the bottom of a large stockpot. Fry the onion for 2-3 minutes on a medium/high heat until it starts to soften. Then add the curry paste and stir to coat the onion. Fry for another minute to release some of the flavour.
- Get full recipe==>>laurencariscooks.com