If you are looking for an easy Halloween treat, this Halloween bark is perfect. It takes only minutes to put together and doesn’t require any baking. It’s festive, colorful, and everyone loves it.
- Chocolate graham crackers
- 2 (16 oz) packages of vanilla candy coating or almond bark
- Candy for topping. I used Autumn M&Ms, candy corn, sprinkles, and Wilton candy eyeballs. You can use any combination of candy, sprinkles, or nuts.
- Line the bottom of a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with a single layer of chocolate graham crackers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, carefully melt the vanilla candy topping or almond bark, making sure to stir often.
- Get full recipe==>>teepeegirl.com