Fluffy and packed with melting chocolate chips, this Chocolate Chip Mug Cake is a gluten-free and vegan treat that cooks up in under two minutes!
- 2 heaping tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips, dairy-free
- Mix together all ingredients in a mug or small ramekin.
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Get full recipe==>>katalysthealthblog.com