One of the healthiest, yet most delicious, green smoothies I've tried!
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 small green apples chopped (skins on, core removed)
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger peeled
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tbsp hemp protein
- 1 tsp spirulina powder*
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Add everything to a high-powered blender and mix until smooth. Add some ice cubes if you want to help make it colder and thicker.
- Taste and adjust, if needed. If it's too thick - add more almond milk.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com