With Halloween sneaking up on us, I’m sure you’ll be attending some parties. The kids are sure going to go nuts over these Halloween deviled eggs.
- 6 eggs hard boiled & sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 scant tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- a splash of hot sauce Frank's Red Hot is my favorite
- Green gel food dye
- salt & pepper to taste
- Paprika and chia seeds to garnish
- Boil eggs as directed in Monster Egg post
- Place your cooked egg yolks in a small bowl & mash them up with a fork. Stir in the mayo, mustard, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, food dye, salt, & pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>parentingchaos.com