Big candy eyes, green chocolate, and purple sprinkles turn these candies into a fun treat. Easy no bake recipe for halloween parties!
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 bag green candy melts
- 30 large candy eyes
- purple sprinkles
- Beat together the butter, peanut butter, marshmallow, vanilla, and salt until creamy.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar. Roll the mixture into 30 even balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Get full recipe==>>insidebrucrewlife.com