Chewy Halloween Sprinkle Cookies are so fun and festive, with a milk chocolate center! A secret ingredient sets them apart from.all other sprinkle cookies!
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 48 milk chocolate stars (or Hershey's Kiss)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and creamy.
- Add the salt, vanilla, and egg, mixing well to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>backforseconds.com