A delicious recipe which tastes like dessert but is so healthy, including the healthy frosting- Ready in 5 minutes!
Ingredients:For the bars
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour (For the paleo option, use 1 cup coconut flour and omit extra coconut flour)
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted (Can sub for almond or more oat flour)
- ½ cup vanilla vegan, paleo or casein protein powder
- 2 T granulated sweetener of choice (optional)*
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 cup almond butter (can sub for any nut butter)
- ½ cup brown rice syrup (sub for maple syrup in the paleo version)
- 1/2 cup mashed carrots
- 1 T + dairy free milk of choice**
For the frosting (non paleo)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (Can sub for 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (I used a vegan brand to keep it dairy free)
- 2 T + dairy free milk of choice
- Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, mixed spice and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>thebigmansworld.com