These Creamsicle-flavored Orange Halloween Cupcakes are the perfect pumpkin alternative! A tantalizing combination of smooth vanilla and juicy orange fruit.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 cups icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Orange food coloring
- 2 Tablespoons orange sugar crystals
- 12-24 Pumpkin icing decorations, optional
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add in icing sugar 1 cup at a time, beating well with each addition. Add extracts and mix well for about 2 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup of icing and set aside. Add orange zest to the remaining icing. Add orange food coloring, one drop at a time, until you reach the desired shade of orange.
- Get full recipe==>>thesoccermomblog.com