Delicious veggie nuggets packed with lentils. These make brilliant finger foods for kids, toddlers and weaning babies too. Super healthy and so easy to make!
- 150g (1 cup) dried red lentils
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small courgette, grated
- 75g (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 50g (1/2 cup) frozen peas and corn
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Soak the lentils in cold water for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 400f and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Get full recipe==>>myfussyeater.com