Cream cheese adds a lovely flavour and texture to these cream cheese cookies. Baked with coconut flour they are low carb and gluten free too.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cream cheese softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Erythritol or other sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese and erythritol (or sugar substitute of choice).
- Add the vanilla extra and egg. Beat until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder and salt and beat until combined. The mixture will be sticky.
- Get full recipe==>>divaliciousrecipes.com