Layers of JELL-O chocolate pudding, creamy cream cheese filling and crushed peppermint candies make this No Bake Candy Cane Pie the perfect holiday dessert!
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1 (3.9oz) box Jell-O (link) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Peppermint mocha creamer*
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (clear)
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8oz) container whipped topping
- ¾ cup red and green chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (clear)
- In a medium bowl, mix together JELL-O pudding mixture, milk and creamer. Whisk for 2 minutes and place into the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- Remove JELL-O pudding from refrigerator and place 1 ½ cups into prepared pie crust. Spread out and place into the freezer for 2 hours to completely set.
- Get full recipe==>>strawberryblondiekitchen.com