You love red velvet cake – well now you can have the taste you love in cookie form! These Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies are made using a cake mix, so they’re fluffy and soft. Sandwich two of these cookies together with a sweet cream cheese filling and you’ve got a new favorite cookie to make come Christmas or Valentine’s Day!
- 1 box favorite red velvet cake recipe or mix (15.25 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick, melted and cooled)
- confectioners' sugar (1/2 cup for cookie, 3 cups, sifted, for filling)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl stir together cake mix, cocoa powder, eggs and butter until well-combined.
- Get full recipe==>>wilton.com