Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Mac, filled with pasta, beans, vegetables and cheese! This easy one pot meal will help you save time and feed your family on busy nights!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni pasta (uncooked)
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) cheddar cheese, divided (or Monterey jack or mozzarella)
- chopped green onions, for serving
- Place all ingredients except for pasta, cheese, and green onions in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in pasta and continue cooking on high for 15-20 minutes, until pasta is cooked through. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
- Get full recipe==>>kristineskitchenblog.com