An almond oat shell with a creamy vanilla filling topped with roasted balsamic strawberries. Vegan and gluten free if you can have oats. Perfect for celebrations!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 3/4 cup oat flour*
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted and at room temperature
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 – 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk, if needed
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 1/2 tbsp cornflour**
- 400ml canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract (or vanilla extract)
Roasted Balsamic Strawberries
- 500 grams fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh mint, optional
- Oil well a 35.5 x 13 cm tart pan with a removable bottom and set aside.
- Mix together almond meal and oat flour into a large bowl. Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup and mix until just combined. The mixture should stick together when pressed but isn’t sticky. Add almond milk, starting with 1/2 tsp if needed.
- Get full recipe==>>amylecreations.com