Crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. The combination of herbs and garlic goes perfectly with these baby potatoes.
- 1 lb (16 oz) baby potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry using a paper towel.
- Get full recipe==>>yayforfood.com