Vegan tiramisu is a delicious dessert inspired by the Italian classic! Coffee infused sponge, topped with a chocolate coffee ganache and fluffy cream.
- 135 ml / ½ cup + 1 tbsp almond milk
- 45 ml / 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 15 ml / 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 60 g / heaped ¼ cup sugar
- 140 g / 1¼ cup all purpose flour, sifted*
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 80 g / 2.75 oz vegan dark 70% chocolate
- 80 ml / 1/3 cup almond milk
- 120 ml / ½ cup strong coffee, divided**
- 60 ml / ¼ cup aquafaba (chickpea brine)
- ¼ tsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 25-35 g / 2-3 tbsp sugar, adjust to taste
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum (recommended but not necessary)
- 200 ml / heaped ¾ cup coconut cream from a tin of full fat coconut milk
- Heat up the oven to 170° C (or 150° C fan forced) / 340° F (300° F fan forced). Grease a baking tin (20 cm / 8″ square) with a very small amount of oil.
- Whisk the first five ingredients in a large bowl with a wire whisk.
- In a separate, smaller bowl combine the remaining three ingredients.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ones. Take care to fold them in very gently or else the sponge will be tough.
- Get full recipe==>>lazycatkitchen.com