These cookies only have 6 simple ingredients which makes them perfect for those of us that want carrot cake and cream cheese frosting without all the fuss! Don’t let the simplicity of the recipe fool you...they are out of this world!
- ½ c. butter, room temperature
- 1 8oz.pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box carrot cake mix
- 1 c. mix ins (salted caramel chips, white chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, etc.)
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Add egg and beat.
- Add cake mix and beat until incorporated.
- Get full recipe==>>littledairyontheprairie.com